Dr. John M Storment Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Storment?

Awesome Doctor

When you walk in the door, I feel welcome! Great staff and great doctors!

Awesome Doctor

When you walk in the door, I feel welcome! Great staff and great doctors!

Great doctor

Would highly recommend Dr Stormant. He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, and easy to talk to. His staff is courteous. He follows up and goes above and beyond to help you achieve your fertility goals.

I really enjoyed talking with Dr. Storment. He was kind, friendly, patient, and overall listened to all our concerns and questions. He was very welcoming and made the experience the best it can be.

Patient and Caring

Dr. Storment showed genuine care for my husband and I. He created a plan of action to begin executing immediately. He listened and showed patience. We look forward to continuing medical care with Fertility Answers.

walk out the door and don't turn back

Please educate yourselves on their actual success rates before jumping in to IVF. By actual, I don't mean what they claim their success rates are.....

This doctor seems to have taken on too many patients. I felt like a number and not a valued and unique patient. Things have definitely changed. In the past, he was different. I felt he took the time to review my file before seeing me and knew the details of my medical history and situation. He did not this time. His staff is loving, but also seem a bit over-whelmed. There is one new nurse who doesn't seem to be very knowledgable. Things were over looked in my treatment. The communication between the office staff is lacking. After my latest experience, I would not recommend Dr. Storment if you want a personal experience. I am, also, left feeling like I should seek a second opinion on many of the diagnoses I received.

Horrible doctor

Completely misdiagnosed my condition. After years of stress I finally decided to seek out a second opinion and got the correct diagnosis in a matter of minutes. Went through yet another surgery to correct Dr. Storment's botched job that was apparently causing me tremendous pain for years without my knowing why. All I have to say is if he has any bad news for your complex fertility issues go the Fertility Institute, they are way more competent than Drs. Storment and Conway

Dr. Storment and his staff are the best!!!

Great experience

Had my 1st iui with him. We are diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Successful on first try! We now have almost a 2 year old and will be pursuing a 2nd with him soon!

Dr. Storment is the best! A+!

Every time I leave Dr. Storment's office I feel a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. He addresses every issue of concern and actually takes time to sit with me and discuss all of my concerns. His staff is amazing. I can't say enough good things about this doctor or his staff. A+!

Love Dr Storment. I have 1 child and another on the way because of him. He's the best.

Dr. John M Storment is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.