Dr. John G Stratidis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John G Stratidis?

Lyme

Dr. Stratidis saw me last year after I went to outside doctors, and was treated for a cellulitis behind my leg. I did not feel better, and after seeing me he immediately diagnosed me with Lyme disease presenting as an unusual rash that could be misleading. Within a few days I felt better, and have had no issues since. He was very warm, and took time in my care. Would recommend him highly! His office staff was wonderful as well!

AVOID dr, Stratids

I totally agree with the patient who said Dr. Stratidis is ignorant and incompetent. He has mistreated me from the beginning and not been at all responsible in how he has handled my very serious illness. Would not give me an appointment and I was left to suffer. Complete incompetence and highly disrespectful. DO not see this "doctor".

AVOID dr, Stratids

WWII Vet

Dr Stratidis met with my 94 year old Dad and helped him overcome a very serious case of CDIFF. He met originally with my Dad in the hospital and followed up with him several times over two months. He was very knowledgeable of my Dad's other conditions and medications. He was approachable and respectful and spent plenty of time with both of us, asking and answering questions. We would recommend Dr Stratidis to anyone experiencing a chronic or serious infectious disease. He provided a treatment plan that was different and successful compared to the traditional treatment.

patient

I would not recommend him to anyone as he did not diagnose me correctly. I had Lyme disease and was hospitalized with an enlarged liver and gall bladder from the bacterial infestation. However because he only did a screening test , the Elisa test and not the Western Blot I was not diagnosed with Lyme. I was not treated properly and now suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease. When I demanded he give me a script for the Western Blot test he refused even though I was going for blood work. He said I did not present with Lyme. He was arrogant and treated me with disrespect when I knew I had Lyme. Finally after I told him I would report him to the Hospital he agreed and my numbers for Lyme where off the chart. I was poisoned with Lyme and had a very high C6 peptide test as well as a positive Western Blot test. He never apologized to me for not believing me nor admitting he was dead wrong in his diagnosis. I immediately left him and went to a Lyme Literate Dr. The sad thing is he is still training Dr.s at Danbury Hospital even though he is ignorant and incompetent. Zero star rating.

Dr Stratidis first saw me at my lowest point and said he would get me better and I would Walk out there! 8 months later I was asking questions that I should be asking.... Not am I going to live!

This doctor seemed very thorough with my case. I question all doctors, but he seemed to know his stuff. I sure hope he was right. I guess time will tell. He took a very long time with me and didn't rush me at all. I would recommend him and see him again if needed.

Thorough, and great diagnostic ability