Have you seen Dr. John R Stuart?

Outstanding doctor!

Really Great Doctor

I wanted to preface this review by stating that I do not write reviews unless they are really good or really bad. I am a Registered Nurse, which can tend to make me very critical of the doctor that I see as my PCP. When I go to the doctor, I expect a level of respect and competence which can surprisingly be hard to find these days. Dr. Stuart is a very good listener and walks you through the alternatives with you, so that as a partnership you can decide your course of treatment. He does not criticize and does not push medications. When going to appointments, I do not have to wait more than 15-20 minutes in the waiting room. He has a great way of listening to the patient and wrapping up the appointments in an efficient yet effective manner. I really appreciate a doctor that is smart and kind. He really is concerned for my well-being.

Dr. Stuart is the best PCP I have ever had. He is very kind and gentle. He is smart and thinks inside and outside of the box. He is compassionate and friendly. He listens to you and never rushes. Dr. Stuart is the perfect doctor for me. I am so lucky to have him taking care of me. He is amazing.

When can I see him?

I was suppose to see him 10 to 14 days after being release from the hospital following surgery. The earliest I could get was 2 months away!

Great service

Dr. Stuart is the best dr. I have ever had he takes the time to listen to me and explain as well as refer me to the right dr.s to help me.

Best Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Stuart for almost 3 years and have never had a better doctor. He is caring and never rushes. He has diagnosed many health issues of mine and was right on. He recently changed offices and is now 45 min away (instead of 10) and I still go to him. The drive is worth it!

Dr. John R Stuart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Rancho, NM.

Dr. John R Stuart Is this you?