Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Sun has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John C Sun has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John C Sun has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. John C Sun is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
We have had two foster to adopt children go here for lack of a better option. Consequently our children saw him for over 2 years. He never had any idea who they were, obviously did not even glance through their files to see pertinent information (gender, foster, etc), was extremely dismissive and rude and simply checked items off his list. This is wholeheartedly a case of a doctor in it just for the money, he could have cared less about my kids. Do not go to him if you have any choice.
Spends very little time discussing patients situation. Pushes you out of the examination room and continues to discuss your condition in front of other patients in the waiting room. I was given samples that were expired. Poor diagnosis skills and only writes prescriptions. If one does not work he writes another hoping it will work. The office manager is rude and condesending. Had blood work done and the results were told to me by the receptionist. She had not clue what the numbers meant or how to improve them.
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Atlantic Health System
Dr. John C Sun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSun Family Practice Associates Pa, 11609 Spring Cypress Rd Ste A, Tomball, TX
Dr. John C Sun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.