Dr. John Supance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Supance?

Great ENT Doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr. Supance performed surgery on my oldest son years ago and the outcome from the tonsillectomy was terrific. My wife and I took our youngest son in today for a vocal fold evaluation. Dr. Supance as always was very professional and took time to explain the scope that he performed on my son. Too bad that he is only a pediatric ENT, as there are a lot of adults who could benefit from his sound clinical judgment and professionalism. I have personally met with ENT doctors from both Stanford and UCLA, and he is at their caliber.

Great doctor!

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I have a special needs child that has been going to Dr. Supance for 4 years. Unfortunately we had to leave due to insurance reasons but Dr. Supance is superb! He has always been professional and courteous. He is to the point and answers all my questions. Conservative when needed and a great surgeon.The office went out of their way to arrange other specialists to be in the Operating Room so that my son would not have to go under anesthesia multiple times. They have a waiting area that is kid friendly. He also saw and treated my other son. All procedures have gone well without complications. I highly recommend him and usually do.

stay away!!!

Posted on May 9th, 2012

This office is a mess. I brought my 2 year old here. We arrived 10mins early and ended up waiting 2 hours. they had given us the wrong appointment time and told us that not even the nurse had time to look at my toddlers ears to check for infection. After an argument with the office manager, she agreed that the doctor would see us. So we get called in.. We wait in the doctors room, talk to the nurse, etc. They came back in 5 mins to inform us that they put us in the queue for the wrong doctor. Back out to the waiting room... After another hour, someone realized they misplaced our file. So back in the queue we went. No one even bothered to appoligize

He is a great doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2011

My 22 month old daughter had enlarge tonsil and anoieds. She would kept us up every night because she would choke or couldn't breathe. My husband and I made an appoinment with Dr. Supance and he is very stright foward to the point. He answered our questions and our concerns. We scedule a T&A procedure. The surgery was 30 min. Today is day two of recovery. Hopefully she will recover fast.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr.Supance looks like a very experienced physician however very busy and doesn't spend time with his patients. I had several questions regarding my kids condition however he left the room in few min after we waited for him 45min+ in the waiting room. I am not sure if we would want to go to him again if he doesn't show any caring for his patients.

finally cured of sinusitis