Dr. John D Suson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John D Suson?

excellent experience

I had Lasik surgery performed by another doctor but had trouble afterward. I was unable to contact that doctor for several days when I had an emergency with eye pain and loss of vision. Dr. Suson got me into his clinic right away and was able to help me to recover my vision and relieve the pain. I should have seen Dr. Suson right from the start.

Cannot recommend ....

Saw for cataract surgery ... Toni, the office person responsible for setting up procedure was rude, never returned phone calls, and was unavailable to patient. This whole experience was stressful due to the staff! Office wait time was incredible! I've never had this kind of experience with a doctor before and would NEVER recommend anyone to see him.

Dr. John D Suson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.