Dr. John T Butcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Butcher?

Absolutely the finest Doctor I have ever had. I have been a patient of Dr. Butcher's for many years and no matter how large or small the issue he always makes me feel that I am the only person in his care. He listens intently and asks questions. In other words, the man cares.

He is an excellent dr. and cares about his patients!!!

Have been a patient for 14+ years. I even take my mom to see him. He really cares and listens! He always has the patients best interest at heart. And he listens. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their doctor. Staff is exceptional.

THE BEST

I've been a patient of Dr. Butcher's for approximately 15 years and can't imagine going anywhere else. He is ALWAYS very personable, genuine and caring. Definitely FIVE star!!!

Awesome Doctor!!

Dr. Butcher is an awesome doctor I have been going to him probably 5 years. I have never had a doctor that I could talk to and know they care.

Dr. J. Butcher is TOP OF THE LINE in family health care.

Dr John Butcher has faithfuly been my entire family primary doctor ( husband, sisters, inlaws, ect ). He is an all around excellent doctor, of whom I have every reason to know that myself and my family can trust him with our lives. He also maintains the highest quality standards of office staff rarely found under one roof. It is an honor and pleasure to be a patient of Dr. John Butcher.

I do not like or trust drs in general, but this one is different!

Dr. Butcher always takes time to address all my questions and is very personable. I never feel rushed when seeing him. In addition, he doesn't just prescribe the newest, most expensive medications. He makes sure that the medication will be beneficial to me, whether it is new or something "tried and true".

Dr. Butcher takes the time to really listen to you. He is very personable and very professional.

Dr. Butcher is a top notch family physician

Dr. Butcher has patience, sympathetic, empathetic and compassion for his patients. He also has a broad knowledge of medicine. I credit him for saving my life at least twice, and I'm ever grateful to him. His staff is helpful, considerate and sympathetic. They even checked on me in the hospital to check on my progress. How could I ask for more?

Dr.Butcher's the best!

I have seen Dr.Butcher for years, as well as my entire family. He is patient and knows his stuff about the body and illnesses!

Dr. John T Butcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.