Dr. John Carpenter Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Carpenter Jr?

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Carpenter was my doctor for 30 years. He is an awesome doctor. I am very saddened to learn that he is retiring. I hate the thought of looking for another doctor. He is the best and don't believe anything that anyone says differently. I was his patient and ALWAYS thought he cared about me. He was NEVER dismissive to me. He was also my grandmother's doctor and took great care of her.

I wouldn't go to anyone else

dr Carpenter treated my mother 15 years ago and is currently treating me and my Aunt for triple negative breast cancer. The man knows his stuff and I don't mind waiting for the best. My cancer was undetectable after the 1st round of chemo with minimal side effects. I think his bedside manner is excellent but I don't want him to hold my hand. I want him to cure me. I have never felt rushed or slighted by him on his time and his nurse is great if you have questions

WONDERFUL

Dr. Carpenter is a wonderful doctor specializing in breast cancer. He cares about his patients, not spending time with pharm reps. He is totally focused in treating, researching, & learning about breast cancer. Everything he uses is state of the art & PROVEN to work. You may wait (bring a book) but just know that when he is in your room with you, he is TOTALLY devoted to your best interest. I LOVE HIM. He wouldn't be busy if he weren't the best!

Dr. John Carpenter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.