Dr. John Chiu Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Chiu?

Wonderful doctor!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2016

He is a good listener, and is very knowledgeable about your whole body, not just allergies. He was right on with a diagnosis. Went to many doctors no one came close. I have been getting the right treatment, and feel great now! Staff is very friendly and helpful too.

IT Business Owner

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Fabulous allergist! An earlier doctor, well credentialed, was unsuccessful treating my allergies. On my first visit with Dr. Chiu he diagnosed me with asthma and designed a medicine regimen that has eliminated 99% of my symptoms. He has also accurately diagnosed other problems I didn't even ask about that should have been diagnosed and treated by other doctors - and solved them equally well. I absolutely, positively, recommend him without reservation!

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2014

This doctor is so caring and compassionate. Unfortunately, he is the last of a generation of doctors who actually care about their patients more than what kind of insurance they have. We never feel hurried or unheard. He always spends plenty of time with us, discussing our daughter's symptoms and treatments and answering our many questions. The doctor never hesitates to give us the best possible care for our daughter and for that, we are eternally grateful. The staff is friendly and helpful and they always return our phone calls promptly and get us in for visits as needed, without delay. This office is run very well and even though the waiting room is often busy, the wait is never too long. The only thing that is tough is the fact that our daughter abhors (and is dreadfully afraid of) shots, yet she needs allergy shots weekly to help fight her allergy, asthma, immunological problems brought on by exposure to toxic mold. As much as we like the doctor and his staff, we are so hoping not to have to visit them as much at some time in the future (after a long course of shots) :) But, while we have to endure it, at least the doctor and staff make it bearable. We know they only have our daughter's best interests at heart. People will be hard-pressed to find a more sympathetic, attentive doctor.

Regional Retail Manager

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I have been helped great.y by Dr. Chiu and staff. My health and energy have completly improved as a side benefit. My eyes are no longer itchy and my skin has cleared. I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Chiu!

Want a Good Doctor!

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Chiu's for 40 or more years and feel he is one of the smartest doctors I have ever met I have complete confidence in his abilities and wouldn't consider a change to any other physician in this field. His scope of knowledge is extensive, current, and correctly applied.

Posted on November 13th, 2015