Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Crawford DO
Dr. John T Crawford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John T Crawford has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Cookie cutter care and crummy customer service
Self-verified patient of Dr. John T Crawford - Posted on October 26th, 2018
Scheduled a preventive care appointment which is 100% covered by my insurance. They billed as an office visit which cost me nearly $200. I have a rare disease. Dr. C said there was nothing he could do. Fair enough. I know traditional medicine has no cure. I sought a homeopathic doctor and have been receiving treatment. I spent thousands and learned if I have a letter of medical necessity, I can use my HSA. I wrote Dr. C a letter. He never replied. I left several phone messages and never got a reply. After nearly 2 months I called and left a fairly nasty message. His assistant called me and said Dr C would not write a letter. I asked why he had not responded and she said he put the letter aside and forgot about it. I will never go back. I want a doctor who actually cares.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John T Crawford - Posted on July 12th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1984
Kttc Medical Center Keesler
Dr. John T Crawford Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUN LIFE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, 1870 W American Ave, Oracle, AZ
Dr. John T Crawford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oracle, AZ.