Dr. John T Frederick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Frederick?

Among the very best in Seattle

Dr. Frederick is a brilliant and compassionate psychiatrist who has immeasurably improved my health, happiness, and quality of life over the years. His insights and intuition are unique and shockingly accurate. This man has a gift. I have seen dozens of psychiatrists in multiple states, and he is by far the most effective, while also managing to be the most personable and understanding. He does not shy away from treatments outside of what is considered "standard", always aware that what works for most people does not work for everyone. I have seen many psychiatrists that stubbornly refuse to deviate from recommended "best practices" and ignore the needs of the specific patient. Dr. Frederick is the polar opposite of this narrow thinking. He will work tirelessly WITH you to find a treatment plan that works best for you as an individual. He treats his patients with dignity and respect. Seattle has a shortage of quality of psychiatrists, with many major clinics reduced to 1 option. I have heard Dr. Frederick mentioned as the most gifted psych in the city, and while I'm sure there are many others with great ability, I am inclined to agree with this praise. Even if his office is not physically the closest option to you, I would recommending taking the extra effort to try him and see what you think.

Great dependable doctor

I suffer from anxiety and Dr. Frederick is the most dependable, thorough Dr. I have ever visited. I've been going to him for years and I thought it was important to put on a review so if anyone is looking for a Dr. that cares and is dependable, he's your guy. He has never left me hanging with anything I've ever needed, is responsive and genuinely cares. Great doctor!

Mr.

Very perceptive and realistic. Has provided me with superb person specific guidance and treatment with thoughtful and measured care. The man is a real person, so communicate as such, you will benefit. Dr. Fredrick maintains competence, holistically knows his profession and is aware of current psychiatric research and application. I have found that he listens, keeps accurate records, offers astute observations and provides timely words or inquires, especially when attesting to express difficult emotions or occurences.

Dr. Frederick is compassionate as well as accurate in his diagnosis of my condition. His prescription change for me worked miracles.

Fantastic Psychiatrist

Fantastic psychiatrist! Have been with Dr. Frederick for many years and I hope many more.

patient

I have been seeing D. Fredrick since 2008. He is a brilliant man, intuitive and a great partner in my healthcare. We partner in managing my situation. We talk about different medications if necessary. If a medication needs to be withdrawn by my choice or in partnership it is done in a very safe managed process. When working with Dr. Fredrick there is no clinical vibe. He is honest and real. He is available should I need him. Since I started seeing Dr. Fredrick I'm as healthy as I ever have been. I spent a good part of my adult life with different psychiatrists. It's hard to find a good on. Dr, Fredrick is a great one.

Like a Mirage in the Desert

Dr Frederick is, in my opinion, brilliant. All the qualities that work for me. Really bright, personable without patronizing. He somehow sort of shoots from the hip but has a very refreshing ability to impart a feeling of being in good care. I wish him the best as he embarks in his private practice!

Inspires trust

He went above & beyond the call of duty to destroy my dreams

He is not honest. He lied to me about the side effects of a medication. Not only he lied but told me it was the opposite, creating a Domino effect of ...

Dr. John T Frederick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.