Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Grayhack has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
Showing 1 of 1
71 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1947
Dr. John T Grayhack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John T Grayhack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.