Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
He was disturbed with me in front of his staff for having visited CrossRoads Hospital ER, where I got stitches in my hand due to having broken a glass in a sink. He refused to complete the FMLA paperwork as my primary physician and he soon after sent a letter to cancel me as a patient. Sometime beyond that he closed his family practice, which may have been a risky choice for me as a single guy. He did not release patient's records to those patients. I pursued another practitioner associated to the regional hospital. .
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. John T Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John T Hall in this video.
Dr. John T Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, IL.