Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Hanlon
Dr. John T Hanlon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pendleton, OR. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hanlon is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and St Charles Medical Center-Bend. Dr. Hanlon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John T Hanlon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Shortness of Breath
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Chest Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My wife is a client of Dr. Hanlon - I am not the patient - but I do have experience with Dr. Hanlon by accompanying my wife to her appointments with him. Dealing professionally with Dr. Hanlon has been very positive for both of us. He approach to the patient is affable and engaging, his conversation with the patient is easy and comfortable, and his knowledge of cardiology and how to deal with technical situations is comprehensive. When the examination turns to how to handle the situation at hand, his advice is provided in a manner that is thoughtful, well explained, thoroughly reasoned, and easily accepted by the patient. Both my wife and I have been very well impressed by Dr. Hanlon from both technical and personal aspects. He has been a wonderful cardiologist for her and we have felt very well served and very fortunate to have access to him, his technical knowledge, his broad experience, and his easily approachable professional behavior. We have worked with several other cardiologists and Dr. Hanlon has been by far the best of all we have seen. If I myself had a cardiac condition he would be my first choice without hesitation.
Dr. Hanlon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. John T Hanlon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWe Care Clinic, 1601 SE Court Ave, Pendleton, OR
Dr. John T Hanlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pendleton, OR.