Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Hodges has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John T Hodges has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. John T Hodges has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John T Hodges is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He has done surgery on both my shoulders and was very professional, took all the time I wanted to answer all my questions. My recovery was great and exactly as he had explained to me. His staff was in touch to make sure all was OK and if I had any other questions. Great results, no more pain and complete mobility returned.
I felt the process was rushed and my health issues weren't taken as seriously as other doctors I've been to see. After the initial visit I called the office and left message on his nurse's voice mail regarding a question with my medicine. Recording said call would be returned within two days. No call was ever returned. A week later at the follow-up appointment, I mentioned this to Dr. Hodges. He didn't respond and went on to the next topic. He didn't seem thorough with visits and they were quick... like just going through the motions. He didn't give as much detail about my MRI results as a different doctor and physical therapist did. I wouldn't recommend him to a friend.
Dr. Hodges is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Florida Health
Dr. John T Hodges accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOptim Orthopedic, 16915 Highway 67 Ste A, Statesboro, GA
Dr. John T Hodges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.