4.8

Have you seen Dr. John T Howell III?

The Thoughtful Geriatrician

I have been Dr. Howell's patient for 17 years. Ive never had a better doctor. He expects patients to meet him half way and listen to his advice. You would we wise to to so because he is an excellent diagnostician. He is calm and thoughtful before concluding anything and everything he has suggested for me has turned out to be correct. You will get the best value for you care if you are a serious, health-minded patient.

An Excellent Physician

Dr. Howell has been our family physician for at least decade. We could not ask for a more caring, intelligent, and thorough family physician.

Competent, Caring & Compassionate

I have been seeing Dr Howell for over ten years. I credit this fine physician for accurately diagnosing my cancer over five years ago. His immediate referral to a specialist led to my overcoming the disease and thus giving me many more years. Furthermore, he has treated my high blood pressure issues to the point where my BP has been "normal" for many years. Dr Howell understands the needs and issues of older patients and is a very competent, caring and compassionate physician.

Dr. Howell comes close to being as caring and understanding as the family dooctor of old.

Dr. John T Howell III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morrisville, PA.

Dr. John T Howell III Is this you?