Dr. John Leslie Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Leslie?

foul language

Posted on November 28th, 2017

dr leslie terminated our patient/ physician care agreement. his office called me, in an intrusive manner while i was in the ER telling me to come see them. I had a concussion and a broken back, i told the caller that i did not need to go see them because i did not want to pay them to do a checkup and told the caller not to contact my number again. he mailed a letter of termination . I explained this to leslie over the phone and he told me i act like an a**hole and so i told him his services were rendered useless through my pov. she can't help treat me for my crowns disease or my bipolar 1, so i have to see other doctors anyway. he ended the call by agreeing that he would not contact me and that i would not contact him. his only advice to me when i went in for check ups were simply "quit smoking so many cigarettes" and would gladly take my copay. i do not reccomend leslie

Deputy Sheriff

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Very professional, courteous and caring. Listens to patient(s) concerns, makes suggestions and recommends solutions.

there's always a level of comfort

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Dr. John and staff always take the time to address any and all issues with me. They are all very caring and compassionate.

Dr John and Staff = The Very BEST!!

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Dr. John Leslie is a doctor that cares about his patients. He has been my doctor for a few years and my dads for several more. I love his caring attitude and willingness to take the time to find the cause for issues rather than just trying to write a prescription. He works to find the cause of problem so it can be treated and he's not afraid to refer to a specialist if he feels that's what is needed. He takes the time to talk to the patient and listens to all concerns. I have so much respect for him because of that. The staff are always very friendly. I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to be seen and they always get us in when we call and need worked in on short notice. He has a truly amazing group of nurses working in his office as well. This is an office with a caring doctor and nurses. I have and will continue to recommend him and his office to friends and family.

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Dr. John and his staff are wonderful. I have a newborn son and have felt very well taken care of as a first time parent. Dr. John and his nurses always spend plenty of time with us at our appointments. If I have any questions outside of appointments, they are very prompt in returning phone calls. Everyone is always very courteous and makes us feel at home. I never feel like any question is a dumb question.

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. Leslie is a wonderful doctor. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Happy Momma :)

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr John Leslie has taken care of all three of my children since birth. He was wonderful at the hospital, and his great care has carried over into the office. I've never waited an unreasonable amount of time to see him, and the office staff is always willing to try and squeeze us in if we don't have an appointment. Lastly, I cannot say enough about Dr John's nurse, Kim. She has called, texted, and even visited my sick children at NARMC off the clock. Wonderful staff and facility. Harrison is lucky to have a general practitioner like Dr John Leslie.

Simply the Best!

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. John Leslie is one of the most caring and attentive doctors I know! He has been there for my family and I when we needed the most. He also delivered my beautiful daughter and I couldn't be happier with my OB experience. He take the time to listen and is truly genuine in caring for his patients. Along with his wonderful nurse and staff who are always available. I am proud to call him my family doctor!

Highly recommended

Posted on September 15th, 2014

A thoughtful, caring doctor who actually values patient input. He is conscious of cost, and I've never felt like he was rushed to get to the next patient. I recommend him highly.

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. John Leslie is by far the best doctor here in Harrison. Me and My family have used him for years. He is the most caring doctor that actually listens to your concerns and helps treat your illness or injury. He's even gone above and beyond to help my family at other times than when I'm standing in his office. I don't know if he's do that for every family but I know he'd help anyway he could even if it's after hours! I never have a hard time making an appt and even when I do a walk-in, they always seem to get me seen without an extensive wait. I could not be more pleased with him and his practice!

Mother of 2

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I feel very privileged to call Dr. John our family doctor!!! He and his amazing nurse and staff are always welcoming and willing to listen!! Dr. John Leslie takes the time to listen and truly cares!! I highly recommend dr john Leslie!!

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I am privileged to know Dr John Leslie and have him take care of me and my family. He is one of the reasons why my mother is still alive. He truly cares about his patients and takes time with each and everyone of them. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He is an asset to this community and is one of the best doctors I have ever met.