Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr MD
Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tuscaloosa, AL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated with Dch Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr - Posted on September 27th, 2013
Gave me a botch up surgery, and I had to have another surgery to" try" to correct the surgery he messed up!! All his colleagues is helping to hide this incident!!:( Now I have to suffer with pain the rest of my natural born days, because of his negligence!! Poor bedside manners, the worst I have ever see, don't trust this quack!!
Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr's office for more information.
850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa, AL : (205) 348-1398
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 850 5th Ave E, Tuscaloosa, AL
Dr. John T Mcdonald Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.