Dr. John T Mullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Mullen?

Excellent Doctor Phenomenal person

I went to Mass General Hospital for a second opinion, only to find out that the precious hospital misdiagnosed my condition. Dr. Mullen was attentive, very informative, patient, and understanding. He performed my surgery and he did an amazing job removing the soft tissue sarcoma from my abdomen with minimal pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mullen to my family and friends.

Exceptional in every way. We, in Boston, are lucky to call him one of our own. Would highly recommend. He, and his staff and colleagues are superb technically, surgically and humanely.

A Rock Star both Technically and in Going the Extra Mile

Dr. Mullen is held in high esteem both by his colleagues and patients. He goes the extra mile. Dr Mullen successfully undertakes the most complex and technical surgeries that other surgeon feel are beyond their ability. He is extraordinarily kind an empathetic. He is both technically beyond compare and at the same time cares for the patient as a human being.

One of best!

Excellent surgeon--precise and of highest quality work, amazing bedside manner which you rarely get w/ one of best surgeons too! A+++++++++++++++++++

THIS IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR

Dr. Mullen I believe combines high competence with a warm personality. My medical treatment has been top notch and well-explained. He looks at me when we talk and is always willing to take questions. I have a high degree of confidence in him on all counts.

Dr. Mullen was extremely patient with me. I was terrified of the operation and he took a great deal of time explaining everything to me and answering all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone .

retired nurse and cancer patient

Dr Mullen was always caring and explained all procedures in a way that the every day person could understand. Any question was always answered promptly. He never seemed rushed and relieved much of my and my family's anxiety. I would recommend this physician to others.

Un Ethical Doctor

tells patient one thing then does another, goes against other opinions in their area's of expertise not honest with his patients.

Hack