Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Nichols
Dr. John Nichols, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, St Francis Eastside and Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg. Dr. Nichols has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Nichols has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Nichols has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Nichols has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Nichols is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
He did a wondeful job as my daughter was in a face first presentation and had swallowed tons of meconium. He delivedered her head, then did deep nasal-tracheal suctioning, before she was fully delivered. He was calm, knowledgeable and professional, even in what could have been a sticky situation! Would definitely use him again! 5 stars!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nichols is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spartanburg Medical Center
St Francis Eastside
Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg
Carolina OB-GYN, PA
Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
41 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Sc Medical Center
Dr. John Nichols accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group of The Carolinas, 1686 Skylyn Dr, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. John Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.