Dr. John Schwartz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schwartz Jr?

Grace Under Pressure

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Schwartz was exceptional. I did not anticipate needing his assistance until yesterday. I contacted Dr. Schwartz, a well known specialist, and asked him if he could see me immediately. After a minor wait time, I saw him and he fixed me right up. Under a crunch for time, he was able to help me quickly. While I was unable to give a thorough medical history and had to provide it as we went on, my visit went smoothly. His accommodating service was prompt yet thorough. I would highly reccomend Dr. Schwartz to a friend.

Not very happy

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Well, after surgery, not getting better, requested MRi and it showed a small piece of metal left in wrist., right where the swelling/lump was, under the scar. Dr. denied it was there, as he couldn't see it on his x-ray. I got a second opinion MRI reading by radiologist, and yes, the metal splinter was there, in the wrist. Ouch! Dr Schwartz's insurance company had a peer review done and they said that his treatment was "within the standard of care" and he didn't want to pay any claim. They got out of by going with what their paid expert said, versus two MRI readings? How many people would agree that is within standard of care. The rude denials are almost as bad as having a metal splinter stuck in my wrist. Now I can't get the metal out and still have tingling and numbness, two years later.

It's all good!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Well, what can I say, yes it happened again,yes, someone asked me who did your work I told them it was Dr.John T. Schwartz. Then they say "Wow" That isgood work he did" I say I know and he is a very nice doctor and his staff is great. They also made sure I was ok. One day I went in and cried for 20 minutes. They all undersood what I was going through and so did he. I continued to come to him until all was well. I can only say, "it's all good"

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

Recommended by my primary care physician as one of the best, and they were right.Besides an outstanding doctor/surgeon, I found the office staff, PA, X-ray & MRI staff, surgery facilities, surgery team, and cast tech superb.

Posted on May 4th, 2017