Dr. John M Talmadge Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John M Talmadge?

Disqppointed

I found his website and worked up the courage to call after several weeks... Only to be told I have "garden variety depression" and to seek someone through my insurance. Discouraged and disappointed

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Talmadge actually took the time to personally return my call and discuss my history and prior diagnosis within an hour of me leaving a message. We spoke for over 20 minutes. I actually feel confident about him, which is something that I have never felt with a psychiatrist before. Instead of having to wait the typical one month to see a psychiatrist, Dr. Talmadge was able to schedule time for me the very next day.

Dr. John M Talmadge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.