Dr. John L Tan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John L Tan?

I was born with a congenital heart defect and went to see him because of some troubling symptoms. We scheduled an ecocardiagram. The day of the test he was not present. Never in my 25 years as a heart patient has a doctor not done a quick check after the technician has taken pictures. the cardiologists has ALWAYS discussed results right after with me. A week later I have received zero information. I don't see how he can be an adequate doctor if he doesn't take the time to examine his patients.

At Ease

At the age of 47 I had a heart attack,afraid and mildly depressed, Dr Tan helped to ease my mind. Dr Tan took the time to listen to my concerns and assured me that following the prescribed treatment plan I would be fine. Today I am living my life to the fullest and thanking God every day I am alive.

When my mother fractured her femur and was admitted to Presbyterian Hospital, Han L. Tan (aka John L. Tan) put her on a ~20 drug CYA cardiac cocktail that left her so incapacitated that she was unable to get out of bed and participate in rehab and, consequently, ultimately died. Any attempt to discuss her situation and to alter or change her medication was met only with recited disclaimers. In 15+ contacts with Tan, neither I nor my mother got the slightest indication that he was concerned with anything other than his own personal liability.

Dr. John L Tan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.