Dr. John P Tauro Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Tauro Jr?

The worst run for ur life

Excellent manner, excellent care.

He has been my choice for 20 years. He has always been helpful to me.

i have been seeing dr tauro for many,many years and found him very competent!! he has treated my husband and i with respect and dignity. this man is very good at what he does. i would and have recommended him to many family and friends and have never heard any negative feedback. he is very thorough and explains every thing he does in great detail and always during follow up explained the findings in detail.

Unprofessional and Uncaring Provider

My experience with this provider was terrible. To begin, Dr. Tauro never introduced himself (I was told by Dee in his office that I would be seeing Dr Tauro during my visit on the day of my appointment). The MD did not listen to my medical history and repeatedly interrupted me as I attempted to relay the nature and history of my symptoms. His neurological exam was brief and cursory at best. He refused to speak with me on the telephone or to see me in follow up after my initial visit when I called his office staff to discuss the abnormal findings on the MRIs which he had ordered. I was only allowed to talk to his office assistant (Ryan - female) who advise me that Dr. Tauro stated that my tests were "normal" despite the fact that he acknowledged he had never looked at the radiology films personally. His assessment that the 7 noted lesions in my vertebral spine were not causing or contributing in any way to my symptoms (left-sided weakness, paresthesia, pain, gait disturbances,and diziness)and were "normal" and "benign" findings was based upon a telephone call to the reading radiologist who had never met me, examined me, known by history, or was a licensed neurologist. I requested to view the films and to go over the results with Dr Tauro in person at my scheduled upcoming appointment and to discuss further options for diagnosis/testing and treatment of my symptoms but was told "not to bother" as Dr. Tauro put it "I cannot and will not do that for you". In short, this MD is unprofessional, rude, uncaring, and unwilling to collaborate with his patients in the diagnosis and treatment of their medical care. Positives: Dee was kind and helpful.