Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Telegadis
Dr. John Telegadis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkins Park, PA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Telegadis is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Jeanes Hospital and Moss Rehabilitation Einstein At Elkins Park. Dr. Telegadis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Telegadis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Telegadis has the following 10 expertise
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 45
This "Doctor" would rather spend time with the Pharmaceutical reps than his patients.... You will sit and wait to be seen for over an hour and only when you complain, will one of the nurses go and grab him.... I guess they don't want any complaints! This man gives the impression that he was forced into being a doctor by his father (also a Doctor) and it shows. When he does finally see you, he sits there completely uninterested in what you have to say. You walk out of there shaking your head. He has no problem, it seems, with folks who just need an Rx, though. Makes you wonder.
I have been a patient of Dr. Telegadis since 1995 and I am extremely happy with him. There are now 4 other members of my family who are also his patients. He is an excellent doctor, very caring and thorough. Twice on weekends my husband called his office, left a a message and Dr. Telegadis called back within 30 minutes. His staff is always courteous and helpful and are very efficient when it comes to getting your prescriptions refilled. I have been attempting to give this review 4 stars on all selections but it keeps changing back to 2. I sure hope when I press "submit" that my true review goes through!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Telegadis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. John Telegadis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsR S Rehabilitation Associates Pc, 333 Township Line Rd Ste C, Elkins Park, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Telegadis in this video.
Dr. John Telegadis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.