Dr. John Telegadis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Telegadis?

Horrible

Like the others said, he acts uninterested, sitting there looking at his tablet. I even caught him googling the symptoms while I was telling him them.

fed up

Don't waste your time coming here. You will wait up to two hours past your original appointment time and then when he finally sees you he will act totally uninterested in anything you have to say. Plus the nurses and the staff are incredibly rude and disrespectful to the other patients.

Find another "Doctor"

This "Doctor" would rather spend time with the Pharmaceutical reps than his patients.... You will sit and wait to be seen for over an hour and only when you complain, will one of the nurses go and grab him.... I guess they don't want any complaints! This man gives the impression that he was forced into being a doctor by his father (also a Doctor) and it shows. When he does finally see you, he sits there completely uninterested in what you have to say. You walk out of there shaking your head. He has no problem, it seems, with folks who just need an Rx, though. Makes you wonder.

QAS

I have been a patient of Dr. Telegadis since 1995 and I am extremely happy with him. There are now 4 other members of my family who are also his patients. He is an excellent doctor, very caring and thorough. Twice on weekends my husband called his office, left a a message and Dr. Telegadis called back within 30 minutes. His staff is always courteous and helpful and are very efficient when it comes to getting your prescriptions refilled. I have been attempting to give this review 4 stars on all selections but it keeps changing back to 2. I sure hope when I press "submit" that my true review goes through!

wonderful

I've been seeing this doctor for 3 years now and I haven't a single complaint once. He is thorough and patient with excellent bedside manor.

Marianne Carroll R.N.

I have been a nurse for 33 years. I have had contact with many physicians. Dr. Telegadis has taken care of my family for 15 years. I cannot remember a time he was not available for us both during hours and on weekends. He is everything you could ask for in a physician and more.

Great caring doctor who always takes his time with his patients. However his office staff are rude snots. They leave you on hold for 10 mins or more. You sit in the lobby FOREVER. I don't believe this is the doctors fault- he's running around doing stuff that his nurses should be doing. If he fires the rude ladies and gets people in there that give a crap then it would be better.

BEST DOCTOR

CARING & KNOWLEDGABLE..ALTHOUGH BUSY - HE WILL TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN AND KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO HELP.. I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR NEAR 15 YEARS AS MY DOCTOR AND MY FAMILIES- I MOVED FROM THE AREA BUT STILL TRAVEL TO SEE HIM

Bad Doctor!

I am going to have to agree with the "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! review". I came to this doctor in a lot of pain. Instead of taking the time to do the proper tests to find out the problem this doctor without my knowledge gave me a test that was completely unrelated to my problem only because that test was much faster and easier to do. I found out about it when I called later for the test results and then realized the wrong test was given. The receptionist gave me the test results and when I told her that wasn't what I came in for she went to get the doctor and he refused to talk to me and the receptionist repeated everything shows there is nothing wrong with you while I was in tremendous pain and I was just hanged up on.

Thank Goodness for Dr. Telegadis

My husband sees Dr. Telegadis and he wouldn't even think of seeing any one else. He spends all the time needed, he talks to him about everything that my husband needs to talk about, and I thank goodness everyday that Dr. Telegadis came into his life. He has been seeing Dr. Telegadis for as long as I remember. Thanks Dr. Telegadis for being the kind of dr you are.

Don't waste your time!

This guy doesn't work weekends, so if you have an emergency, don't expect to see him or hear from him...in fact, don't expect to see or hear from his "coverage" Dr. Spector - these guys obviously don't take the Hippocratic oath too seriously. Besides the rotten bedside manner, misdiagnosis is another biggie.... He doesn't want to be a doctor and it shows....

Dr. John Telegadis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.