Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John S Thalgott has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Transplantation
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
No matter what time you set your appointment for - you will wait THREE HOURS to see this doctor. I tried everything, including being the FIRST appointment of the day - and it didn't help! It doesn't matter that you're in pain, you're missing time from work, you've inconvenienced other people to get to this appointment - nothing matters. You will WAIT THREE HOURS. His administrative staff is the ABSOLUTE WORST I've ever had to deal with. They seem to think that if you object to being kept waiting THREE HOURS every time, that YOU are the one who is being unreasonable. No doctor is worth that. There are other doctors. Find one who doesn't treat his patients like cattle.
I was very afraid of having spinal surgery, especially at 29 years of age. Dr. Thalgott talked to me and showed me my MRI and afterward, I knew that surgery was the right decision and I felt comfortable with him doing the procedure. My appointment to figure out if I needed surgery was on a Thursday, the following week on Friday, I was on the operating room table. He knew how much pain I was in and got me in really quick. The surgery went well with no complications. At each of my follow up appointments, he answered all of my questions and I was pleased with his level of care. The ONLY negative thing I really have to say is the wait time for the appointments. One time, I had to wait 2 hours after my scheduled appointment to see him and I had to bring my two young children with me. Thankfully, they were well behaved the whole time. I did leave to eat lunch at some point. I understand that he is a great doctor and everyone wants to see him, I just wish they would have appointments on more days rather than just Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am now 99% pain free and so happy!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. John S Thalgott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Disease & Surgery Of The Spine, 600 S Rancho Dr Ste 107, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Thalgott in this video.
Dr. John S Thalgott is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.