Dr. John W Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Thomas?

I had cancer, and I did Radiation the two girls that work hard, They did the Radiation and not only that but I cried and they hugged me and listened to me!! Wonderful ladies!!! They should get a RAISE!! Dr. Thomas is very nice and he is GOOD.

My Wonderful Cancer Doctor

Dr. Thomas saved my life by his quick and expert diagnosis of my prostate cancer which another doctor had missed. He explained each step of my procedure to me and my wife and removed the fear that we had. His staff are delightful and caring. I have the utmost respect and affection for Dr. Thomas.

Lung Cancer

Dr. John W Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Bluff, CA.