Dr. John W Tinglin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Tinglin?

He suspected the source of my pain and sent me to a specialist.

Over 4 months, I had been to 2 anesthesiologists, a neurosurgeon, a nurse practitioner, and 13 visits to physical therapy. Dr. Tinglin suspected a blood clot in my rectum and he sent me to a vascular surgeon immediately, who had the specialized equipment to confirm this. The day after surgery, my pain was gone.

Highly Recommended

My experience with Dr. Tinglin was as good or better than you can expect from any surgical experience. I was in so much pain, I thought I was going to die. Dr. Tinglin not only saved my life, but he also discounted his services for me, since I had no insurance. I am forever grateful for all he did, including making a terrifying ordeal so less scary and stressful. I've thanked God so many times for Dr. Tinglin.

Great person n even better surgeon

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Tinglin did surgery on my dad twice and my dad received excellent care. He is so nice and so caring. Nurses were telling us that if they ever had to have surgery they would want Dr. Tinglin for their Dr. He stayed at the hospital until my dad was physically able to have the surgery and did his surgery about 9:30 that night. We highly recommend Dr. Tinglin.