Dr. John Tobey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Tobey?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 4th, 2016

For all the hype about how good he was, I was seriously unimpressed. Appointment early in the day to ensure it wasn't late...40 minute wait (60 if you count them asking me to be there early for paperwork I'd already done). Finally showed up and told me he has no ideas, can't advise or help me, and said to live with the crippling pain. No advice whatsoever or treatment plan. May be a great doc, but my experience was terrible.

Caring, thorough doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Tobey for back pain. He and his staff took the time to really understand what was going on with me. When tests showed some unexplained things that needed follow up, Dr. Tobey went out of his way to make sure I got the news about results as soon as possible and set my mind at ease. The office is friendly & professional. Highly recommend.

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Toby is awesome! I have a severly arthritic back as well as I broke by neck 2 years ago. Dr. Toby has helped me so much with the pain of both these conditions!!

Spine West was amazing

Posted on October 30th, 2009

The practice at Spine West was amazing. As soon as I walked in the door I felt welcome and treated with respect. The staff were smiling and helpful. Dr. Tobey was very professional and thorough. I appreciated the time he spent with me and reviewed everything with me in detail. I wish all medical care was provided like this place. I have told all my friends who want exceptional care about them. I can't say enough about them...amazing.

Posted on October 13th, 2017