- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Tricou MD
Dr. John C Tricou, MD is a doctor primarily located in Watseka, IL. He has 33 years of experience.
Dr. John C Tricou has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. John C Tricou Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John C Tricou
Dr. Tricou graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1987. He works in Watseka, IL and is affiliated with Iroquois Memorial Hospital.