- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. John Tsai?
Posted on April 1st, 2016
Dr Tsai is very knowledgeable and understanding and takes the time to make sure you understand as well. He is very thorough with diagnostics and addressing any issues that are at hand. I so very much appreciate his quality care of my Father!!!
Posted on March 19th, 2011
WORST DOCTOR EVER
Posted on February 21st, 2011
1. He was late constantly and I had to rearrange my entire schedule for it.2. He didn't greet me, just a frown.3. waaay off he just said loose weight4. see 2 and 35. he always wanted to go away or make some lame joke
Posted on July 8th, 2010
I have been under the care of Dr. Tsai for 7 years. In my opinion I'm alive today as a result of the excellent care and advice I received. Over the years I received a stent from Dr. Hirsch and a defibrillator implant from Dr. Hamdan. In short when I walk through the doors at Cardiology One I firmly believe I'm receiving the best possible heart care.
Posted on May 25th, 2010
Excellent doctor, Excellent care!
Posted on May 12th, 2010
I was not very happy with this doctor
Posted on April 30th, 2010
I had several EKGs done at another hospital that showed evidence of a heart attack. This doctor laughed at me when I told him that the ER doctors at that hospital said my heart rhythm changed and they believed I had a heart attack. I am young only 34 but there was no reason for this. He also did not do many tests on me. A different cardiologist did the proper testing and diagnosed a heart condition and peripheral artery disease in my legs. Dr. Tsai correctly diagnosed neurocardiogenic syncope but he did not explain the need for more salt in the diet or how this would affect my body. As a matter of fact when I went to the other cardiologist he was shocked that this was shrugged off and I was told I needed only visit on a PRN basis.
Posted on October 5th, 2017
Posted on October 14th, 2016
Posted on March 21st, 2016
Dr. John Tsai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides