Dr. John Tugaoen Jr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

What a wonderful doctor/cardiologist!

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I recently checked in at the ER at Berger Hospital and after being admitted, I was visited by Dr. Tugaoen in my room.I was well pleased at his bedside manner, efficiency, knowledge and most of all, by his concern and care.He took his time during his visit and I didn't feel rushed while relating my symptoms and concerns about my health issues. He put me at ease immediately and I felt that I could "open up" to him and not feel hesitant about anything that I was telling him.His diagnosis and suggestions about what to do concerning my condition was "spot on!" I have already recommended him to my family & friends, only to find to my surprise that there are several members of my family who have already seen him (with great results!) and have told me that I was very fortunate to have gotten Dr Tugaoen as my Cardiologist! I agree 100%!He listened patiently and didn't interrupt like so many other doctors do and he asked pertinent questions without a lot of medical jargon and terminology and gave answers in the same way.In other words, he made his Q&A's easily understood. I give him 4 stars for excellency in every category and am looking forward to my office follow-up with him! Thank you, Dr. Tugaoen for helping to get me through this rough time in such a wonderful, caring way that you have.I sincerely appreciate you.