Dr. John M Turnbull Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John M Turnbull?

Two surgeries!

I have had two good surgeries with Dr. Turnbull. Trigger thumb and carpel tunnel. Also knee shots. And care of a broken foot. All very excellent results.

Fantastic Results

I finally relented and accepted a cortisone injection (knee). After years of pain from falls, auto wreck, motorcycle wreck and sleepless nights, I could take the pain no more. I feel I am ready to start running wind sprints - but at age 68 there's not enough wind. He was very good at explaining options, results of each choice and quite willing to take time for me. I am not a fan of the medical profession in general - but he is definitely at the top of it and has earned my respect and appreciation.