Dr. John W Tyrone III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Tyrone III?

The best decision I’ve ever made

I had several consultations with different surgeons and I felt Dr Tyrone was very honest about the expectations. I had a mommy makeover tummy, liposuction and a breast lift, he uses twilight sedation and a pain block so there wasn’t any pain from the surgery. Back pain was my only complaint. Tyrone’s angels aka nurses are the best!!! They make you feel very comfortable and so welcome. Truly so grateful for Dr. Tyrone and his impeccable skills. He is a true angel!

I looked and had several consultants and Dr . Tyrone and his staff stood out and I loved the idea of twilight sedation. I had a mommy makeover Tuesday went back Wednesday and had a hematoma they scheduled me Thursday to fix it. And The staff rocked!!!

Chin Lipo

Dr. Tyrone did such a wonderful job on my procedure. I had liposuction under my chin to get rid of the fat that was weighing my face down. The results were exactly what I was hoping for and everything went perfectly. I recovered with minimal bruising in about a week and wore a compression bandage (at night) for about 3 weeks... that's it! Everyone that works at this office is SO nice and you can just tell they are very good at their jobs. Thank you Dr. Tyrone, nurses, and staff!!

Inspires confidence.

Dr.John W. Tyrone inspired confidence from me for his skills by clearly identifying what he could and could not do for me when having facial plastic surgery during my first initial visit. Dr. Tyrone listened to my concerns before and after surgery and took care in addressing them to my satisfaction. He personally phoned me after surgery to see how I was doing. His staff responded promptly when called. The surgery was completely pain free for me. He identified other minor items to be done to my face after surgery that would enhance the best overall facial appearance for me. These items were suggestions only. Dr. Tyrone is very professional. It is most pleasant to work with his staff. He is the only doctor that ever sent me flowers while in recovery. At age 73 I have seen a number of different doctors. I look forward to completing my facial improvements with Dr. Tyrone.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for trusting our practice for your cosmetic needs.

Amazing doctor and results!

Dr. Tyrone and his staff were amazing from the first consultation to-date. I drove three hours to visit him after going to many consulations before finding this offfice. I had a breast augmentation four years ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. I decided to get silicone after the consultation because they feel and look SO natural and that was a big factor for me even though they were about a $1,000 more expensive. Since my surgery I have sent 3 friend to him and all of them are ecstatic with their results. I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Tyrone!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words we are very glad you had such a wonderful experience at our practice. We can not thank you enough for referring your friends to us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to help with any future cosmetic goals.

Life changing experience

Thanks to Dr. Tyrone, I have a new outlook on life. I am more confident and less self conscious about my appearance. I am not ashamed anymore and no longer hide and stay covered up all the time. I had a very pleasant experience even considering the need for the second surgery. I would do it all over again in a minute. The staff takes excellent care of you, and make you feel like you are important.

Doctor's Response

One of my favorite goals is to be able to provide patients with an increase in their self confidence. Many women have negative self images but are too afraid to take the next step to help to regain their confidence. We are very pleased our office was able to ease your concerns and make you feel welcome and comfortable. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future cosmetic goals you may have.

breast augmentation

Omg, I just will like to state that Dr.Tyrone and staff are more than just amazing! I am six days post of my BA. I have to say I'm totally in love with my new girls. I felt no pain. My cell phone gets no service where I live but I do have Wi-Fi. I was able to email a staff member (Jennifer) and keep in contact with staff. They made me feel like part of the family. Dr. Tyrone is an amazing surgeon, the compliments I received are "wow they look so natural and perfect size for your frame" . Lets just say I had a goal when it came to my breast augmentation, and all of them was met 100%! I would highly recommend Dr Tyrone and his staff. Thank you so much for making my experience one I will never forget.

Doctor's Response

We try to make all of our patients feel at home. We understand choosing to undergo surgery of any kind can be a daunting decision so we like to provide a comfortable atmosphere for everyone. I take pride in being able to provide patients with individualized breast sizes based on their frame also taking into account their individual goals. I am glad we were able to exceeded your expectations.

First, I would like to say that Dr. Tyrone and his staff are absolutely amazing people. I was referred by a friend who also had an amazing experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. The office and the surgical suite is immaculate. Everyone greets you with huge smiles and so does the doctor. Although, he comes off as very business like, he does sneak in smiles during the visits. Dr. Tyrone is very informative and tells you the truth about what to expect and what you should work on prior to your procedure. I had a tummy tuck 4 weeks ago and although I know that is still early, I can honestly say that that I am loving my results so far. During the first week of my recovery Dr. Tyrone's staff contacted me and always were available to me if I needed to call with a question or concern. At no time did I ever feel like I was not part of the Dr. T team. If you are looking for perfection, then Dr. Tyrone is the doctor that you need to consult with for a procedure. As stated earlier, I know it's still early but even now he has me looking like a million bucks! I can't wait until the summer when my healing will have progressed even further and better and I can finally wear the kind of clothes that shows off his skills. Thank you, Dr. Perfection!!

Doctor's Response

We love that you feel like you are a part of the "Dr. T" team! We try to make each and every person that walks through our doors feel welcome. We are extremely grateful to your friend who referred you to our practice. Word of mouth is the number one way for our practice to grow. Your case is the perfect example of that! We are so happy you are excited about your results. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything else in the future.

AMAZING DOC and Fantastic Staff

I have never had any type of procedure prior to having my breast done with Dr. Tyrone. Not even a stitch. I had an early morn appointment and showed up 35 min early. They took me right in and started prepping. During the process prior to surgery all the staff keep me occupied so I had no time to be nervous. They were all so friendly. After surgery I was walking and felt perfectly fine. I went home less than an hour later and was eating snacks. I never once felt sick. Dr. Tyrone called to check on me that night and staff called me next few days daily. He helped me with the perfect size not to be over powering for my small frame. I cannot say enough about Dr. Tyrone and his staff.

BREAST REDUCTION

WELL, What can I say. I AM THRILLED! I visited Dr. Tyrone on a recommendation from a local Doctor who kindly removed a tiny tick from my lower breast from a walk in the woods I had taken with my husband. I weighed 197 lbs at the time and have had 5 children. I am a 67 year old Former Model and Registered Nurse, who had put on quite a bit of weight in the past 15 years as I was always around 135 lbs at 5' 5" tall. The local Doctor asked me "what are you going to do about those?" I asked what? she answered "your breasts, they are huge." She told me "I know a great Doctor in Gainesville that will help you. I also suffered from neck and shoulder pain throughout the years and had 2" dents in my shoulders, but never attributed the pains to my breasts. I felt a little insulted, but the next day I went to visit Dr. Tyrone, as my breasts had gotten so large that they were drooping down to my waist with the nipples pointing downward and bulged out of my bra on both sides of my 40 EE. How embarassing for me. Dr. Tyrone and his staff were so prompt and kind to me, and Doctor did tell me that he could help me with a reduction, if I lost the weight. I had not been able to lose it and had tried many diets before, but the thought of getting my original breasts back, was far beyond my wildest dreams, however it did inspire me to try again! And inspire me it did as I lost 40 pounds within 4 months, not my full goal, but enough for doctor to set my appointment for surgery up. I cannot begin to tell you the ease of the whole process for me, alot better that I thought it would be. Doctor Tyrone warned me not to expect the breasts of an 20 year old again, but when I awoke from the surgery there they were, and the staff said to me when I opened my eyes "Bonnie, you have 20 year old breasts again" I thought it was impossible as I had a Huge reduction done, but I looked down and was THRILLED. The nipples were straight ahead and the breasts were almost perfect! I had twilight sleep, no anesthesia, I felt very little pain and I left the facility with what I called a "training Bra" at least that's what it seemed like to me. I had absolutely no pain and left with some mild medications to take for the next week. Everyone was wonderful and kind to me and my husband was also thrilled to see me so happy. I am now two months post surgery and I have had absolutely NO complications so far, and they are healing Excellent. I go for followups and the staff has been wonderful, and Doctor Tyrone is an ABSOLUTE ARTIST !!! So I had decided to now go back for a Tummy Tuck, and I will use Dr. Tyrone again because I absolutely trust him with my body, as now that I have lost more weight, I need to do this for my own self and health. What a relief to not carry around those Huge breasts, and my shoulders and back feel just wonderful and the dents in my shoulders are almost gone. THANK YOU DOCTOR JOHN TYRONE AND YOUR AMAZING STAFF for the kindness, patience and care you have given me and I will recommend you to anyone who reads this letter. I will write again after the tummy tuck!

Life changing experience!

It is hard to describe how life changing my tummy tuck has been. I was a very athletic competitive springboard and platform diver in my younger years, and have stayed very active throughout my life. But, after the birth of two large babies both by c-section and then gaining too much weight a few years later in Nursing School, I developed a shape I could not believe was me when I looked in the mirror! No amount of diet or exercise would budge the bulge, and after spending my life in bathing suits in pools and on boats and beaches, those activities I had always loved were no longer fun. Two other very common things had become foreign to me as well, a belt and a zipper! Only ‘Mom jeans’ with big shirts or scrubs would hide the roll below my belly button. As a Nurse working in surgical settings, I was well aware of abdominoplasty, but every plastic surgeon I met required a night in the hospital, general anesthesia and a large bank account! It was always out of reach for me. I wished for this surgery for twenty five years, and then last year I found Dr. Tyrone! From my first evaluation to this moment, my experience and results have been way beyond my wildest imagination or expectation. The cost was unbelievably affordable, and Dr. Tyrone did my surgery in his own beautiful facility under IV sedation. I checked in at 7:30 in the morning, was taken back to the OR at 8:20 and was sitting in a recliner at my friends’ house before noon. I had been pre-medicated for pain and nausea, so jumping off the stretcher and into my sweat pants was a piece of cake! I did take two weeks off from work. The first week I felt like my body had been “short sheeted” because I couldn’t stand up straight, but the pain was no big deal. By the second week my husband took me shopping all over town to try on every pair of low rise jeans WITH a zipper and every bikini I could find! I just could not get enough! By the end of two weeks I was back to work full time with no problem! I will be sixty this summer, but I feel younger and sexier than I have since I was in my thirties! Not one day has passed that I have not looked in the mirror and smiled since Dr. Tyrone’s magic hands transformed my figure thirteen months ago! How do you thank a surgeon or his wonderful staff for that? I don’t think there are enough words to really express my gratitude, but I hope they know how happy they have made me. Thank you with all my heart...

Mommy Makeover

Great experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. Dr. Tyrone's expertise was evident from the first consultation. I am very happy with the results of the surgery.

Dr. John W Tyrone III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.