Dr. John V Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John V Brown?

Terrible Experience

Always running late and in a big hurry. In my experience,

Terrible experience

He is nice but everything else is a mess. The office and follow ups are chaotic. You have to wait at least an hour to be seen. After he walks in spends only a few minutes and everything else is left up to the nurses. The communication is zero. From the first day of my diagnosis, I never got a proper explanation of my cancer nor the prognosis. I had to wait days to hear back from the doctor and the results. He always seems to be in a rush and is extremely pessimistic. There are plenty of other doctors in town. Don't waste your time here. Atop of all this negligence was the main factor during my treatments and as a result I'm in a very bad shape.

Dr. Brown is an excellent surgeon. I'm glad my gynecologist recommended him! He has a good bedside manner, his office is quite nice, and his staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The surgery went very well and there were no complications and the recovery was fast and fairly easy. I would recommend him to friends and family.

He is the best doctor ... Would recommend him to everyone .. He & his staff are very kind & helpful ...

Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff

Dr. Brown's staff is wonderful! The ladies are very cheerful and fun to talk to. Dr. Brown is awesome! Best bedside manner of all my doctors. I pray you do not need an oncologist, but if needed, he would be the one I recommend.

Top Doc in the o

Dr. Brown is the most carring doctor I have ever had. He has a great reputation and I would have to agree with all I have heard about him. He makes me very comfortable at office visits as well as before surgery.

The Best Doctor

Dr.Brown listens and is truly caring. His staff is extremly efficient and caring. Very brilliant Doctor with a terrific bedside manner.