Dr. John V Foley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John V Foley?

I had full knee replacement over 4 years ago with Dr. Foley. I was scared to death because i had no ins. at the time. Dr. Foley worked with and got myself through a difficult time until I secured ins. Office staff was super helpful and caring. I recently went to see him on an unrelated issue to ask if he could put me in the right direction. He had his assistant get right on the phone and start the process. Thank you Dr. Foley for always listening and helping...

Dr Foley is outstanding.

Great doc!

Dr. Foley isn't particularly "touchy feely," so he may not be every patient's cup of tea in that regard, but I prefer his direct approach when discussing your diagnosis/condition. He'll take the time necessary to answer questions, even when his schedule is slammed, which is most of the time. He's extremely competent--he's done a hip replacement for me, as well as rotator cuff surgery, and I'm scheduled for a clean out on a meniscus tear. I highly recommend him.

Dr. John V Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Incline Village, NV.