Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Thomas
Dr. John Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in West Yarmouth, MA and Boston, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Thomas has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. John Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.