Dr. John W Valade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Valade?

Dr. Valade saved my life! I came into his office for the first time with a blood pressure of 230/150-he put me on meds and saw me every week for 2 months until my blood pressure was in the normal range. I cannot say enough good things about him!

beware of Dr. Valade

Despite multiple attempts to communicate with Dr. Valade about my parents' health (one, at the time, was in the early stages of Alzheimer's; the other has a number of problems), Dr. Valade refused to speak with me. I wasn't looking for information about my parents--I was looking to provide the doctor with information he wouldn't otherwise have. Since then, he has misdiagnosed one parent (schizophrenia, at age 72, instead of Alzheimer's), prescribed Rx for the other parent counter to his current medical conditions (a medicine that causes/exacerbates bleeding, when he has and was recently hospitalized for blood loss from an ulcer), and generally given poor direction and advice to both parents. He is not only a poor doctor--he is dangerous.

Dr. is above avg in knowledge and ability to diagnose...... he is not the most engaging doctor i have had...but overall above avg.his reception staff is below average