John Valvo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen John Valvo?

second opinion

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

NEW PATIENT

Posted on August 1st, 2017

HAVE NOT HAD SURGERY YET SO CANNOT COMMENT ON BEDSIDE MANNER BUT SPENT TIME WITH ME ON FIRST VISIT WHILE WE SCHEDULED SURGERY

This Urologist Is Terrible ! I would NOT recommend him WATCH OUT!!

Posted on April 25th, 2017

A very good Doctor!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Valvo is a excellent and straightforward person. He performed complicated robotic surgery for me and all is well. Thank you Dr. Valvo!!

If I knew all this before I would have switched doctors

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Apparently Dr. Valvo does not allow a patient to bring his wife during procedures. Had I known ahead of time, I would have found someone else. I would have liked to have the support. I also had to change my appointment last minute because he was going on vacation and the other days provided were inconvenient.

Worst Physician Ever

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I just left Dr. Valvo's office after about 5 minutes of seeing him. I have had Blood in my urine for over 3 months now and at this visit Dr. Valvo rechecked my urine. He said there was no blood in it. REALLY!!! Then why was there blood & bloodclots on the toilet tissue?????? I am definitely getting a second opinion from a REAL UROLOGIST!!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Valvo is an excellent doctor. He saved my life. I needed my kidney taken out and he performed surgery on me. He followed up while was in the hospital and made sure I was taken care of. The nurses at the hospital were spectacular. I have never met a doctor more intelligent or caring as he is. I would recommend him to my family and friends. These reviews on here confuse me because the Dr. Valvo that took care of me was phenomenal.

Awesome

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Great doctor he knows what he's doing will defiantly recommend him to all my friends and family

Surgeon does not get to equal RUDE

Posted on February 11th, 2013

This man is one of the most rude human beings i have ever met! was assigned to him after emergency in hospital, he couldn't even give us the time of day after the surgery! Was curt, rude, unkind... Not to mention I went into septic shock because he didn't want to come in on sunday to do surgery- after he told us on phone to get to OR quickly as we needed immediate surgery, then he tried to prolong it till monday. Just awful experience.

Uncaring

Posted on August 28th, 2012

He was rude, insensitive and simply doesn't seem to care. I've had nothing but major problems since my minor surgery with him. At my follow up appointments with him he never examined me once, in spite of my pain and concerns. He did not want to hear anything I had to say and practically ran out of the room. I am now seeking treatment elsewhere.

No empathy with pain

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Was diagnosed w/cancer and was set up with weekly treatments. Was very blunt when he informed me of my condition. I would have rated "Bedside manner" a 0 if it was available. Since the scoping was so painful, I requested pain meds when I have the weekly treatments and he was very ambivalent about the effect this idea of facing the pain has had on my mental state. Just kept brushing my anxiety aside. Not impressed with him at all. Just hope he knows what he is doing. I haven't slept well since my first visit with him...

Posted on April 11th, 2012

As a nurse I understand that doctors are busier than ever. Some even seeing up to 60 patients a day in the office. Dr.Valvo is an exceptional doctor. I was satisfied with my appointment with him and his diagnosis was accurate. He did seem in a hurry but who isnt these days. He took care of my problem.