Dr. John W Van Wert Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John W Van Wert?

Great doctor

Very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Always a great experience in my 15+ years as his patient

Dr. van Wert's expertise is exceptional, and he demonstrates a genuine interest in my well being. REFRESHING! I really appreciate how well the office operates, and the great communicaction from the staff and nurses. It makes a difference between a good experience and a great experience. I wish my all medical experiences with other providers could be like this.

I have been a patient of Dr Van Wert for 20 years. He takes his time and really cares about his patients. He is also an excellent surgeon. His office is very well managed, appointments are prompt. Highly recommend!!

Caring at the Root of van Wert's Medical Practice

Several years ago, I was looking for a gynecologist and a friend referred me to Dr. John van Wert at Premier OB/GYN in Maitland, FL. What a great reference! The office runs efficiently, appointment scheduling is hassle-free, and communication from the nurses and office staff is timely and friendly. I have been very satisfied with Dr. van Wert’s medical care and greatly admire his vast knowledge and expertise though I have not had any troubling medical issues…until now. After failed appointments with other doctors, I made an appointment with Dr. van Wert, even though my medical issue was not strictly gynecological, but more hormonal. I just needed to meet with a doctor who would listen, and if nothing else, point me in the right direction. Dr. van Wert gave me his full attention, considered medical information I brought to the appointment without becoming defensive, asked clarifying questions, generated multiple treatment options, and most importantly, validated my concerns. Leaving that appointment with peace of mind and medical choices was such a relief. If you are looking for a doctor that puts caring at the root of practicing medicine and values the physician-patient relationship, then you will want to make an appointment with Dr. John van Wert. My only regret is that I did not take the time to share this information sooner so that others could benefit from Dr. van Wert’s medical care and escape the 6-minute, medical assembly line.

A new Doctor for me, this was a second visit to him. Everything went good.

Highly Recommended

I really appreciated the time Dr. Van Wert spent with me. He made me feel very comfortable when discussing my concerns. He took great care in explaining everything to me. For once I feel like I have a good idea and understanding for how to take care of myself.

FANTASTIC!!!

He was so warm and pleasant, did a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me and it went beautifully. He really listens to your concerns, and honestly I just don't dread going to the gyno like I used to with Dr Van Wert!

I've had surgey by Dr. van Wert twice and each time I've felt as though I couldn't be in better care. He is meticulous, informative and spends as much time as necessary to explain the surgical procedure and prognosis. He's an amazing physician! The office staff is very pleasant and the nurses are wonderful...they returned every call I made promtly, very reassurring to know how contientious they are.

The best

I was really unsure about what to do after moving down here from New York, but several of my girlfriends told me that Dr Van Wert was the absolute best, and they were right! He figured my problem out right away, and fixed my friend's issue too. He is the best, and will definitely spend time talking.

a truly amazing physician

I have been in his care for about 13 years. I always feel safe, comfortable, and free to talk about anything for as long as needed. A real pleasure especially in today's rushed health care environment .

Thanks, Dr. Van Wert, You are the BEST!!!

Dr. Van Wert performed my hysterectomy in 2005. The laproscopic procedure was an easy recovery. His care before and after the procedure was wonderful. Thanks again, Dr. Van Wert.