Dr. John W Vander Heide Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John W Vander Heide?

Terrible bedside manner. No one should call an expectant mother a "big girl" and tell them that they must have a "very big appetite" among other very rude comments.

Dr. Vanderheide has taken excellent care of me during my 5 pregnancies. Highly recommend!

EXCELLENT

Vanderheide was excellent through my pregnancy. He made me feel very comfortable! We loved his quirky sense of humor. We never had to wait for him he was very prompt with scheduling.

wonderful OBGYN

Although it's difficult to schedule time with Dr. Vanderheide, when I do see him the experience has never been less than terrific (well, as terrific as can be....) He helped me through my pregnancy and has been my GYN since. He answers all questions and always responds when I have a question or concern outside of my appt. I think he's great.

Worst doctor I have EVER seen

The staff is nice but even they don't care for this doctor. I asked when I first came to the clinic he works in. He is the WORST doctor I have EVER seen in my entire life. Do NOT go to him.

Joanna's experience

I came to Dr. Vanderheide not knowing him but was refered to him from my doctor as I had to have surgery. He was amazing! Made me feel at ease. Made me laugh and just feel comfident going into surgery that I was in good hands. Now less than a week later I know that I was in the best hands possible. I feel great and he really put my mind at ease going in that no matter what he would be there for me. I am so grateful to have found him.