Dr. John Vargo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Vargo?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Awesome doctor very nice and smart

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Doc for 12 years. When I went there last week, my favorite nurse was gone, who could never be replaced. The Doc is great though.

A+++

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I'm Very impressed with this doctor .. Over the years I've been seen by many doctors I've never experienced a Doctor Who has cared and spend as much time in detail what is his patients Over the years I've been seen by many doctors I've never experienced a Doctor Who has cared and spend as much time in detail what is his patients his staff was very professional And on top of things.

Been quite a party

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I have been a patient since Dr. Vargo opened his office on Norquest. He & entire staff like visiting friends instead of just an appointment. Moving away soon. Found a good doc & staff where I am headed but no one can ever take the place of Dr. Vargo & the girls. Thank you doesn't even express it.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on August 19th, 2011

AAA#1 Doctor--I have been seeing him as my doctor for many, many years, he is tops as far as explaining things to you,I would never change doctors unless he retires one day

AWSOME

Posted on February 15th, 2010

This doctor takes care of his people. When my dad died last year he explained everything my my mom brothers and me I couldnt ask for a better doctor. He is one of the reasons I want to become a doctor! !

Great Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2010

I have been to many doctors. Dr. Vargo is the only dr I have ever met that remmebered me from past visits, as well as the things we had discussed...a year later. He was very personable, and made me feel like I was more like a family member than a patient. I will only go to see him for now on. The wait was average, which is common now at most dr offices- I have waited an hour at other dr offices.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Very caring physician. Willing to above and beyond to help patients. Also willing to take a stand and be firm with patients if needed. Office staff average at best. That's really the only negative.

Posted on August 16th, 2009

I tried very hard to set an appintments w/Dr. Vargo many of times to ask question, and to address my concerns. He avoided my calls was very hard to set appointments. Only of his staff members carried them selves well and treated patients w/respect in a professional manner as far as I could see, but as far as the rest of his staff they were very unprofessional. I would not recommend Dr. John J. Vargo.

Posted on September 28th, 2017