Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John A Vellinga
John A Vellinga is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Peters, MO. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 20
I had put off having a cortisone shot in my hip (arthritis) because I heard that they used a really long needle & it was painful.I finally went to Dr. Vellinga & I'm so glad I did. His staff was very friendly & professional. The only bad thing was that I was there for over 2 hours BUT this is probably not the norm as there was ice/snow early that morning & most of St. Louis was late for work. I'm sure this really messed up their scheduling for the day.Anyway, about the shot. Dr. Vellinga explained step by step what he was going to do, before and during the procedure. I was pleasantly surprised that there was absolutely no pain! The only thing I felt at all, was a very slight burning sensation for a couple seconds when they sprayed my skin with some numbing agent. What a relief!Now I'm sleeping pain-free for the first time in about 2 years. I am very pleased with my visit. Go see Dr. Vellinga. You won't be disappointed. Oh - & to show how much he cares about the safety of his patients, he ran outside & personally put salt on the sidewalk even though he pays a company to do it for him.
Dr. V has been treating my back pain for nearly 8 years now. He is a great pain doctor. The staff in his office is the best, they have "gone to bat" for me on several occasions when problems have arisen. The ONLY complaint I could ever have is that usually there is a long wait to see him. But this is because of all of the patients he treats. His services are definitely worth the wait it takes to get to see him! I love Dr. V!!
I have been seeing Dr. V on and off for several years for spinal injections and he is awesome. His bedside manners couldn't be better, he makes you feel very comfortable during your visit. Yes, there usually is a wait time, but I always plan for that, because he is well worth the wait. If I have a major procedure done, he himself calls me to make sure I'm doing well.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4800 Mexico Rd, Saint Peters, MO
John A Vellinga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.