Dr. John P Verdini Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John P Verdini?

review

gave a good diagnosis but then said to come in "as needed." The receptionist said no. I went by what the DR. told me and then he dismissed me from the practice for not "following directions." He is very arrogant and would not speak to me about it, only her! No professionalism here.

listen to patients

I only went to him because my Neurologist that I had for over 8 yrs had moved out of the area, so Dr. Verdini was available but with a 3 month wait. When I was in the examining room my wait was over 15 minutes. I had informed him my other Neuro had my dosage of med's was changed. Well he had everyone else call me and tell me different and I told the office to have him call me directly , which he did after 3 days and He told me if I didnt like his decision then to find another doctor! WHICH I AM GLADLY TO DO SO. I highly DON'T recomend Dr. Verdini at all, FIND SOME OTHER NEUROLOGIST before you get aggravated !

AVOID

It would be a THREE MONTH wait for an appointment. That is absurd. Guy must paly a lot of golf. Seek another MD

Dr. John P Verdini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, NY.