Dr. John S Videen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John S Videen?

Caring MD

He takes care of my family and especially my wife, very flexible with his time, very caring , he knows what he is talking about, has very refine bedside manner, patiently answers your questions in a layman's term.

I just loved this Dr. he has always been there for me. Specially his employed, she has always the time to return calls and to answer any question that I have. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Dr. Videen has been my doctor for the past ten years and I am in the best of health since I have had him. I have kidney disease and he has been at the frontline fighting my disease with the most care and passion and professionalism...I would reccommend him to everyone...It's to bad that more doctors are not like him...

DR. VIDEEN HAS BEEN MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR FOR 9 YEARS; I SEE HIM AT HIS CHULA VISTA OFFICE. HE IS SO VERY CARING AND PERSONABLE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS ADMIRABLE. HE IS 'ON TOP' OF MY ONGOING MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND FOLLOWS UP WITH REGULAR APPOINTMENTS.

Dr. John S Videen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.