Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Vrtiska
Dr. John Vrtiska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pratt, KS, with another office in Dodge City, KS. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Vrtiska is affiliated with Western Plains Medical Complex, Minneola District Hospital and Pratt Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Vrtiska has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John Vrtiska has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John Vrtiska has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Vrtiska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Plains Medical Complex
Minneola District Hospital
Pratt Regional Medical Center
University Medical Center
Western Plains Regional Hospital
39 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Vrtiska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pratt, KS.