3.1

Have you seen Dr. John A Vukich?

Because of surgery, I can see without glasses for the first time in 54 years. I was verynear-sighted. 20/200 in the worst eye. Plus, colors are bright since my cataracts are gone. The surgery was very fast and I was treated well. Dr. Vukich is very nice. The nurses and assistants are too.

New Eyesite

After wearing glasses and contacts for 25 years and considering lasik I was informed that a better option was available through Dr. Vukich which I accepted. Now that 5 years have passed since the surgery I have 20-20 vision with no more glasses or contacts. I am very satisfied with my choice and I selected Dr. Vukich because of the time he took to help me make a better decision.

My experience with Dr. Vukich and importantly my outcome was exceptional. I had LASIK in both eyes 12 months ago and I just completed my one year follow up. Before I decided on Dr. Vukich to do my surgery I researched every surgeon within 100 miles of my home and his name kept coming up as the best. Now I see 20/15 and am so glad that I took the time to find the right surgeon.

I never dreamed I would be able to see this well. Dr. Vukich and his staff deserve the reputation he has as the best eye surgeon in Madison. My daughter is a nurse and she did a lot of checking...

Lasik failure

I had my laser surgery in 1999, and have since learned that the reason for my failure is I was out of contacts only 3.5 weeks after being in contacts for 17 years. I should have been out at least 2 months. Had Dr. Vukich known this, or followed this guideline, I likely could have had success. But, my eyes are a "mess" as quoted by one doctor, and there is no solution on the horizon. My prescription changes twice a year, I can't see as well as before the surgery and can no longer be fitted to 20/20 in glasses. Please let Dr. Vukich know he needs to have people our of contacts one month for each decade of contact wear. Lasik surgery with Dr. Vukich is the worse mistake I ever made, and I would take my old eyes back if I could.

Dr. John A Vukich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.