Dr. John W Dietrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Dietrich?

Extremely Knowledgeable and Compassionate

Dr. Dietrich is so very kind and gentle when assessing the problem and offers the best possible options.

Professional, knowledgeable, and understanding.

Searched for a good surgeon for my mothers hand and he had great reviews. All the reviews were correct, he did a great job on my moms carpal tunnel surgery she was out the same day and moving her fingers slowly but surely. No complaints, would recommend him to anyone.

I have seen Dr. Dietrich twice for separate injuries. Both he and his staff were very caring and compassionate. Having the physical therapy in the same location made it so convenient. He seems extremely knowledgeable in his specialty and although I hope I don't need a hand surgeon again, if I do Dr. Dietrich will be that doctor.

WONDERFUL

I had a completely broken scaphoid from a FOOSH. After an unsuccessful surgery from another Dr., I was referred to Dr. Dietrich by a family member/Dr. in the Akron area. I was facing stark reality that my career as a LEO may be over. Wrist healed & WONDERFUL and dead-on explanation of expected, unavoidable collateral wrist issues. I cannot recommend Dr. Dietrich enough. I have referred several people to him. It's a 3.5 hour drive for my 2x/yr appts, but well worth the time.

Business owner

I had a very complex problem. Dr. Dietrich easily made the diagnosis and made specific treatment recommendations. He was very professional and his bedside manner was great. Overall I was very happy with him.

Dr. John W Dietrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.