Dr. John Galbreath Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Galbreath?

Great Visit

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I had to see Dr. Galbreath because my regular dr. was not there. I found him to be most interested in my back pain. He asked all kinds of questions and actually listened to me as I explained what had been going on and what I thought was causing it, etc. He was so thorough and I felt he was a little discouraged that he could not give me a definite answer as to what was causing my pain. He advised to come back for a cat scan if I had another episode. I was not rushed as I usually am and was very impressed and am thinking about changing from my current doctor to Dr. Galbreath.

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Dr Galbreath has a great bedside manner and he really listens to his patients. He found out what was going on with me and referred me to the proper specialist. Highly recommend

Problems with Scheduling Staff

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Dr. Galbreath and his nurse are top of the line!!! But...the scheduling staff at this office could use some work. I was told a completely wrong day & time for an appointment a few months ago. That was a waste of my time and gas for my car. There was a major lack of concern from the front desk staff about the situation. Also a few months ago, I called to schedule an appointment because I was in serious pain. There was a total lack of concern from the lady scheduling the appointment. It ended up, I had to have emergency surgery. The staff needs to realize that not everyone is addicted to pain medication and is lying to get meds.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016